JanelleStalder

Janelle Reads and Writes

Lover of the written word! Join me as I discuss books, both my own and those I've read and loved.

Dark Waltz (Praestani, #1) - A.M. Hargrove I don't normally write reviews, but I always make an exception for A.M. I've been lucky enough to meet some dear, dear friends here on Goodreads and she is one of them! Having heard about this book as A.M. wrote it, I knew it was going to be hot. Man did it exceed all expectations. The hot parts were scorching! The tension was insane between the two main characters and when we finally got what we had been waiting for it was even better than I imagined.
What surprised me the most about this novel were the dark parts. I had no idea this book would have such horrific scenes that literally had me crying for the main character. And to top it all off the utter desperation we got to see from Jurek added such a depth to his character that I completely fell even more in love with him. A.M. achieved a love story without even having to say the words. She showed us the character's feelings rather than simply telling us. It was simply amazing and definitely A.M. at her best! I can't wait to read more of her incredible work.